Monday, July 27, 2009

The Fightin' Primobolans Daily Update: 7/27/09

Holly and I went to the new Texas Roadhouse in Lehi tonight, so I'm surprised I even have the wherewithal to type, but I guess I found a way.

A new week, and a huge matchup of division leaders got started tonight! Let's rate the best and the worst from Monday, Monday.

MVP-Tim Lincecum, San Francisco Giants-9 IP, 0 ER, 4 H, 3 BB, 15 K

Wow. I tell you what, wow. The Freak strikes again with another dominant performance. Granted, it was against the usually toothless Bucs, but 15 strikeouts is what it is. I am so glad I took this guy with my first pick.

LVP-Felix Hernandez, Seattle Mariners-5.2 IP, 11 H, 7 ER, 1 BB, 2 K


Who knew the Jays could make King Felix hurt nearly as bad as this? Couldn't even muster more than 2 K's. OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment